PsiNet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To learn, and to Hone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pencil Tapping: Trancing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandonslau
Admin
Admin
Brandonslau

Pencil Tapping: Trancing Empty
PostSubject: Pencil Tapping: Trancing   Pencil Tapping: Trancing I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:14 pm

I am not sure if something like this or this has been thought of but this is what I did.
I've gone into a light trance by pencil tapping.

All you need is a sharp pencil and a hard surface... of course,hands. :-)

Ok this can be open eye or closed. I did it with open eyes and just looked somewhere.

What you do is start rapidly tapping your pencil and eliminate all other factors but hearing. Focus only on your ears and the sound of the tapping of the pencil. Keep doing that for a while and start to slow down your tapping when you feel that you have gone long enough then finally stop.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
http://psinet.co.nr/
stolide

PostSubject: Re: Pencil Tapping: Trancing   Pencil Tapping: Trancing I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:29 am

This sounds like another form of meditation martial artists do where they hit there teeth together with rhythym while meditating.
Back to top Go down
SilentOak
Trainee
Trainee
SilentOak

PostSubject: Re: Pencil Tapping: Trancing   Pencil Tapping: Trancing I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:09 am

i do the hitting the teeth together thing as well. I do it to much though. Kinda routine now.
Back to top Go down
http://poptartservers.duoservers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pencil Tapping: Trancing   Pencil Tapping: Trancing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pencil Tapping: Trancing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PsiNet :: Perception & Other Skills :: Trancing & Meditations-
Jump to: